Village Pizzeria - Larchmont - Vegas and Food

Jul 29, 2010

Village Pizzeria - Larchmont

 

I've read this place serves good NY style pizza, so I was very excited.
They also serves pizza by a slice, so that was perfect for me. This time I got my pizza with thick crust, so next time I'm gonna get with thin crust.
The workers were friendly, very nice.

















































A slice of clam and garlic pizza with thick crust, no cheese $3.90













I actually wanted to get my pizza with thin crust, but in order to make it with no cheese, they can't do it with thin crust. But I'm impressed that they can make it with no cheese. That means this pizza was made to order.
Maybe you can't tell from the picture, but it was a pretty big slice, lots of clams on top. And I liked it.













Rating (food): 3.9 / 5
Rating (service): 4.5 / 5
Repeat: Yes
Village Pizzeria
131 N Larchmont Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90004

(323) 465-5566

Mon-Thu, Sun 12 pm - 9:30 pm
Fri-Sat 11:30 am - 10 pm

http://www.villagepizzeria.net/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/village-pizzeria-los-angeles

Village Pizzeria on Urbanspoon

にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments