Yu Ga Ne Authentic Korean Dumpling - Koreatown - Vegas and Food

Jul 13, 2010

Yu Ga Ne Authentic Korean Dumpling - Koreatown

 

So I was really sick and somehow I was craving for dumplings, so I googled for dumplings in koreatown and this place came up.
I checked yelp reviews first, of course, and I decided to get king dumplings (beef and leek).





























The owner kindly told me "please sit down".
I was sitting and waiting for about 10 minutes, and all I saw was older Korean mans. That's a good sign. I mean, you don't wanna go to Chinese or Korean restaurants filled with 95% American people, right? Korean restaurant with 95% Korean customers means you can get real Korean food at that restaurant.














menu















King Dumpling (beef with leek) $4.99 + tax = $5.5
































Each dumpling was really big and so much filling inside. I was so full after 4 dumplings. Taste was not the best dumplings, but it's good. And yes, I'd go back for Rice Noodle & Kimchi dumplings next time.













Rating (food): 4 / 5
Rating (service):
4.5 / 5
Repeat:
Yes

Yu Ga Ne Authentic Korean Dumpling
698 S. Irolo st. #111
Los Angeles, CA 90005

(213)480-1289

Mon-Sat: 9:30am-9pm

http://www.yelp.com/biz/yu-ga-ne-los-angeles-2

Yu Ga Ne - Authentic Korean Dumplings on Urbanspoon


にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments