Asahi Ramen - Sawtelle - Vegas and Food

Sep 6, 2010

Asahi Ramen - Sawtelle

 

Somehow I was craving for fried rice served at Japanese ramen shop, so I came here. I wasn't exactly sure if they have fried rice that I was looking for, but I gave a try.














I like menu with pictures.








































shio ramen $6.95
roast pork, 1/2 egg, bean sprouts, bamboo shoots














fried rice (half) $5.75
It was ok, but not what I was looking for. My top 3 worst Japanese ramen shop fried rice in L.A.














Hiyashi Chuka with chicken $7.95
cold noodles with egg, wakame seaweed, cucumbers, bean sprouts




























Unfortunately, everything just tasted average. Go Santoka or somewhere else for the same price but better taste.



Rating (food): 3 / 5
Rating (service): 3.5 / 5
Repeat: Yes


Asahi Ramen
2027 Sawtelle Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90025

(310) 479-2231

Mon-Wed, Fri-Sun 11:30 am - 9 pm

http://www.asahiramen.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/asahi-ramen-los-angeles


Asahi Ramen on Urbanspoon



にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments