Elcholo - Los Angeles - Vegas and Food

Sep 29, 2010

Elcholo - Los Angeles

 

To be honest, Mexican food is my least favorite food, because I can't eat cheese, and also I don't like avocado and sour cream, so of course I didn't say I wanted to come here, but hey, why not? I'll give it a try. Maybe I'm gonna love this place. In fact, I love Isla at Treasure Island in Las Vegas.

Our waitress was very helpful, I'm very happy with their good service. For the food, it was good, but nothing outstanding. Also $30 for burrito and enchiladas aren't cheap, even they were big portion.

Parking: Around $4-$5 valet parking, or park on the street, if you can find the space.











































menu















Chips














Blue corn chicken enchiladas $13.95
Marinated breast of chicken, tomatillo sauce, sour cream and avocado garnish, black beans and rice.














I believe you get two enchiladas on the plate (picture above), but since I ordered to make mine with no cheese, they brought me mine on a separate plate.



























Burrito Dorado $10.95
chile con carne, beans, rice, aged cheddar cheese, simmered tomato sauce, sour cream and guacamole.



























so much meat, and it was really big.













praline cookies
It was too sweet for me, like eating rock sugar.













Rating (food): 3.6 / 5
Rating (service): 4 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Elcholo
1121 S Western Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90006
(323) 734-2773

Mon-Thu 11 am - 10 pm
Fri-Sat 11 am - 11 pm
Sun 11 am - 9 pm

http://www.elcholo.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/el-cholo-los-angeles

El Cholo on Urbanspoon



にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments