Jin Patisserie - Venice (Revisited) - Vegas and Food

Sep 27, 2010

Jin Patisserie - Venice (Revisited)

 

I had a 30% off BBE coupon for afternoon tea. I came here 2 years ago and I liked their pastries so I was very excited to come here again for their afternoon tea.

I enjoyed my afternoon tea, but unfortunately, the service was terrible and really slow. It was really hard to get waitress. I can't remember how long we waited to just get waitress and place our order. Then more wait after you placed your orders. We were here for 2 hours, just to have afternoon tea. That's just crazy.

This afternoon tea is $19 and comes with your choice of tea. I got "Toupet De Legumes" for my tea.

CLICK HERE for pics from 2008.















macaron













their pastries sells out pretty quick.







































My tea "Toupet De Legumes"
The first tea ever flavored with tomato flower blossom, zucchini flowers, vegetable blend, Espellette's capsicum and red fruits

My tea was good, but we waited over 20 minutes to get tea, also I was hoping they brought me my tea with pastries. I really wanted to enjoy my tea and pastries together.













About 10 minutes later, we finally got our afternoon tea set. Of course, my tea was almost empty and it was start getting cold.
There are sandwiches, scones, jam, macaron, chocolate, and mini pastries.













My bread for egg sandwich was dry













But all other pastries were very good.


























cappuccino $3.50 - It was actually delicious.














Rating (food): 4.2 / 5
Rating (service): 2.5 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Jin Patisserie
1202 Abbot Kinney Blvd.
Venice, CA 90291
(310) 399-8801
Tue-Sun:11am - 7pm

http://www.jinpatisserie.com/


http://www.yelp.com/biz/jin-patisserie-venice-2

Jin Patisserie on Urbanspoon

Jin Patisserie in Los Angeles on Fooddigger

にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments