Kokekokko - Little Tokyo - Vegas and Food

Sep 18, 2010

Kokekokko - Little Tokyo

 

Recently I went to Kokekokko yakitori house. I always avoid hearts, liver, gizzard, and some other weird parts but I just decided to try it because you don't know if you like it or not until you try it.

I ordered their half course $16.50, which comes with 5 yakitori skewers, oto-shi, soup, and salad. I also ordered quail egg. Because they serve skewers one at a time, we were here for one hour, just to eat 5 skewers.





























menu















First, this oto-shi was served.













Then the waiter brought me salad



























sasami
It's white meat, and please don't freak out when you see the chicken meat that looks like rare and not cooked enough, because that's how they cook these sasami. I liked it a lot.













liver
My first time trying liver, I don't think I like it. But if you like liver, you'll like it.













sunagimo (chicken gizzard)
Also my first time gizzard. I think it had a tough texture.













hatsu (chicken heart)
And again, my first time heart. Actually it was tasty.













momo niku (chicken thigh)













Uzura (quail eggs) $2.50













soup - tastes like chicken stock. greasy.













Rating (food): 3.6 / 5
Rating (service): 4.5 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Kokekokko
203 S Central Ave
Los Angeles,CA 90012

(213) 687-0690

http://www.yelp.com/biz/kokekokko-los-angeles

http://www.yelp.com/biz/kokekokko-los-angeles-2

Kokekokko on Urbanspoon

にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments