Dec 24, 2010

Leila's - Oak Park, CA

I had very good and relaxing time at Leila's. Good food, great workers, too bad this place is really far from where I live.
The stuff here were so friendly and nice. The food was also good, my favorites are korean bbq beef, lobster tempura, and duck confit cake.



Soup of the day $8
I can't remember, but it was cold soup

Crispy lobster tempura $16
dynamite aioli and tobikko

It was good. I wish I ordered one more.

Prime Korean BBQ beef $14
Spicy Asian red chili paste, shredded daikon radish & ginger mirin-soy glaze

French fries

Crispy duck confit cake $12
Southern BBQ, grain mustard and dried cherry emulsion

This was absolutely my favorite. Love their cherry emulsion.

Littleneck clams & Andouille sausage $14
in white wine garlic broth & smoked paprika oil

It's ok, but this was my least favorite. I just don't like this type of sausage so much.

Grilled tapas shrimp $13
Spanish romesco and seared lemon

Six hour braised beef $19
in merlot and espresso, shredded over cellantani pasta with crispy shallots

Now, I asked them if I can order just half portion, and they did it for me. Still, I couldn't finish eating all.

dessert menu


Lemon-honey mascarpone panna cotta $8
rhuburb-cherry compote

I think this is Baked tart of the day $8

Bittersweet chocolate bread pudding $8
creme anglaise

Duo of Sorbet $8

Rating (food): 4 / 5
Rating (service): 5 / 5
Repeat: Yes

752 Lindero Canyon Rd
Oak Park,CA 91377

Dinner: Tue-Sun:5pm~
Happy Hour: Tue-Friday 4-6pm (BAR only) 1/2 off appetizers & small plates, wines by the glass & beer

(818) 707-6939

Leila's on Urbanspoon

Leila's in Los Angeles on Fooddigger

にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ



Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India