Apple muffin - Vegas and Food

Jan 16, 2011

Apple muffin

 

Recently I made apple muffin. I normally don't like my desserts too sweet, but this muffin wasn't sweet enough. You might wanna add some brown sugar or honey or something to make it little more sweeter. Also I didn't have cake flour or bread flour, so I just used all-purpose flour.

CLICK HERE for the link of the recipe (it's in Japanese).


















Apple muffin

Ingredients:
cake flour 150g
bread flour 50g
baking powder 4g
baking soda 2g
dash of salt
2 eggs
sugar 90g
vegetable oil 100cc
1 apple (chopped)
cinnamon, chocolate chips (optional)

* Sift twice cake flour, bread flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
* If you are using cinnamon, mix with chopped apples and cinnamon.
* Heat oven to 180° c (360F).

1. In mixing bowl, mix with eggs and sugar. Add oil.
2. Add chopped apples to flour mixture.
3. Add 1 to 2.
4. Add chocolate chips.
















5. Fill the paper-lined muffin cups with the batter. Bake 20-25 minutes.
If you are using 18cm round pan, bake 40-45 minutes.

Now, I didn't have paper muffin cups, so I just didn't use it.














































I had some left over batter, so I made it in loaf pan.















にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments