Cafe Stella - Silver Lake - Vegas and Food

Jan 7, 2011

Cafe Stella - Silver Lake

 

I had a Blackboard Eats coupon for this place. I came here around 10pm and it was packed.
I saw many good reviews about this place on Yelp, so I was very excited. Unfortunately, the food was good, but the service was awful. Our server never came back for refill water, I asked for dessert menu and he never brought me, so I just went to grab one myself. And it took 30 minutes to get appetizer, then another 30 minutes to get entree, and another 30 minutes to get desserts.
Later, my fried told me, they forgot to charge 2 glasses of wine and cappuccino.





























menu



















dessert menu



















After we placed our orders, the bread was served.
The bread was dried out. I felt like eating left over bread.













About 30 minutes later, our appetizer, escargot was served. Butter sauce was tasty.

Escargots de bourgogne $12
Wild burgundy escargots in garlic and parsley butter













Waiting 30 minutes more, finally our entree were served. They were both tasty, but I liked duck confit, and my friend liked baked clams better.

In house duck confit, duck fat potatoes, brussels sprouts, pancetta, dijon cognac sauce $26














Stella baked clams, Andouille sausage, leeks, shaved fennel $24













cappuccino













And finally, another 30 minutes later I received my dessert. I'm not sure which part is "doughnuts" but it was good.

"Tang's" french toast glazed doughnuts $8














Assorted sorbet trio $6
Since our waiter didn't explain so I don't know which flavor they are. But it's not vanilla or strawberry. If I can remember, one was lychee. They were all unique flavor and it was good. These sorbet gives you the perfect ending.
































Rating (food): 3.8 / 5
Rating (service): 2 / 5
Repeat: Maybe

Cafe Stella
3932 W Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90029

(323) 666-0265

Mon-Sat 6 pm - 11 pm
Tue-Sun 9 am - 3 pm
Sun 6 pm - 10 pm

http://www.cafestella.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/cafe-stella-los-angeles

Cafe Stella on Urbanspoon




にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments