sugarFISH by sushi nozawa - Downtown, L.A. - Vegas and Food

Jan 14, 2011

sugarFISH by sushi nozawa - Downtown, L.A.

 

I finally went to sugarfish in downtown, the place I've been wanted to go to, and now, this is one of my favorite sushi place in the area. This place don't have any americanized sushi, such as spicy tuna rolls, california rolls, or tempura, or other appetizers. Too bad that they don't have egg sushi, because that's my favorite thing to order at sushi restaurant.

Each sushi was very tasty and fresh, and sushi rice was right temperature. I didn't have to use soy sauce at all. If you just want "sushi", this is the place to go.





menu




























I got one of their course menu "The Nozawa", $35-$38. Also ordered some sushi.

Organic edamame
One of the tastiest edamame I've ever had in L.A.













Tuna sashimi













Salmon sushi













Snapper sushi













Albacore sushi













Halibut sushi













Yellowtail sushi













Toro hand roll
You know, how sometimes when you order hand roll at some other sushi restaurant, you get chewy nori and you can't bite it? Well, this place is different. Nori seaweed was crispy. Our server recommended to eat right away, while it's still crispy.













Eel (daily special)
My eel was really soft













Yellowtail hand roll
Now, this suppose to be crab hand roll, according to their menu, but somehow I got yellowtail. I'm not sure if our waitress made mistake or what.













Sweet shrimp $6.75













Blue crab cut rolls (8pcs) $7.75













Halibut fin $5.75













Large scallop $6.50
So I ordered these sushi, and less than 1 minute later, they brought me these. That was fast.













Oyster sashimi $5.75













Salmon eggs $6.50














Rating (food): 5 / 5
Rating (service): 4 / 5
Repeat: Yes


sugarFISH by sushi nozawa
600 W 7th St. Ste 150
Los Angeles, CA 90017

(213) 627-3000

Mon-Sat 11:30 am - 10 pm
Sun 12 pm - 9 pm

http://www.sugarfishsushi.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/sugarfish-by-sushi-nozawa-los-angeles-2

SUGARFISH by sushi nozawa on Urbanspoon

Sugarfish in Los Angeles on Fooddigger

にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments