Cafe Gratitude - Larchmont, L.A. - Vegas and Food

Mar 2, 2011

Cafe Gratitude - Larchmont, L.A.

 

Today was the opening day, Cafe Gratitude on Larchmont, L.A.
Cafe Gratitude is a collection of 100% organic vegan restaurants specializing in gourmet raw and cooked cuisines. I'm not a vegan, and I didn't expect the food to be so tasty. I was wrong. The food was so tasty.

Check my Facebook page for complete pics.





























menu








































Nice decor, I really like the atmosphere.


































We sat down inside, but then we decided to eat outside.



















"I am dazzling" (Caesar salad) $8 - romaine lettuce, avocado, brazil nut parmesan and capers tossed with caesar dressing




























"I am extraordinary" (BLT sandwich) $11 - with sauteed maple coconut, romaine lettuce, sliced tomato and avocado. Served with chipotle aioli on toasted panini bread.














My sandwich was so tasty. I think maple toasted coconut and chipotle aioli made my sandwich really flavorful. Recommended.














"I am luscious" smoothie $8
Hazelnut milk, fig, date, raw cacao and vanilla bean













I wanna try to make this at home. It's like drinking chocolate. You can really taste fig and date. Yum.













desserts are $8 for a slice of cakes, smaller ones are around $5



























"I am cherished" cheesecake $8













Normally the cheesecakes are rich and heavy, but this cheesecake was light and soft, like mousse with granola bar crust. Yummy




























Rating (food): 5 / 5
Rating (service): 4 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Cafe Gratitude
639 N Larchmont Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90004

323-580-6383

Hours: 10am-10pm

http://www.cafegratitudela.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/cafe-gratitude-los-angeles

Cafe Gratitude on Urbanspoon

にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments