Donut King - koreatown - Vegas and Food

Mar 10, 2011

Donut King - koreatown

 

I was looking for donuts stores in Koreatown, and somebody mentioned this place so I went to check it out. Prices are pretty good for donuts shop. Most donuts are 70 cents here. I bought two donuts, and I didn't like the ones I bought.

Donuts $0.65~ $0.80
Bear Claw, fritter, Cinnamon roll, croissant, muffins $1.4~$2.5
coffee is $0.95 ~ $1.5
Other drinks $1~$2











































































My donuts were 70 cents each.


















Chocolate covered donuts with almond on top. It tasted like medicine. I didn't like it so much.













I asked what this is, and the worker said it's crumble.













Rating (food): 2.7 / 5
Rating (service): 3 / 5
Repeat: Maybe

Donut King
3613 W 6th St
Los Angeles, CA 90020

(213) 387-6318

http://www.yelp.com/biz/donut-king-los-angeles-2

Donut King on Urbanspoon


にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments