Papa Cristo's - Koreatown - Vegas and Food

Mar 18, 2011

Papa Cristo's - Koreatown

 

About two week ago, I went to Koreatown tweetup at Papa Cristo's.
When we were here, they were filming for Food(ography) on cooking channel.

I got greek yogurt and baklava, and all other food is not mine so I don't know which ones they are. But they all looked delicious.

Don't forget to use yelp and foursquare check-ins for the specials, although I don't think you can use both offers at the same time.

Check my facebook page for the rest of the pics

CLICK HERE for pics from 2010












































































































Baklava - raspberry, chocolate, regular













Raspberry Baklava $1.49
Because I used yelp check-in, it was free.













Here's my Greek yogurt with honey $3.99
Little cinnamon powder on top and it was a big portion.













Cannoli $2.99













Greek style salad







































Pizza $6.99 - sausage, olives, cheese
I had a slice, and it was very good.













Kitchen

































































Rating (food): 4.3 / 5
Rating (service): 4.2 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Papa Cristo's
2771 W Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90006

(323) 737-2970

Tue-Sat 10 am - 8 pm
Sun 9 am - 4 pm
Closed on Mondays


http://www.papacristos.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/papa-cristos-los-angeles

Papa Cristo's on Urbanspoon



にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments