Popular Taiwanese restaurant SinBaLa - Arcadia - Vegas and Food

Mar 15, 2011

Popular Taiwanese restaurant SinBaLa - Arcadia

 

The great thing about living in L.A. is that there are so many restaurants and you can try pretty much any type of food. This place serves Taiwanese cuisine. I'm not familiar with Taiwanese cuisine, so I was very excited to try this place out. I got here around dinner time, maybe 7-7:30pm, and this mall was packed. Very difficult to find parking. I also had to wait maybe 10-15 minutes to get inside because this place is really popular. But once I got inside, everything went to pretty smooth and fast.
































menu












tea, slush, juice, shaved ice,..












Hot tea













#1 sausage rice $6.25













This is one of their signature/popular dish so I had to order it. There are sausage, rice, cabbage, corn, and eggs. I liked it a lot. Their sausage was fatty and greasy but I like the flavor. Corn was very sweet and tasty.













#7 pork bamboo shoot rice $6.5













#35 oyster pancake $5.25













There are oysters, napa cabbage, etc in oyster pancake.













#43 Taiwanese glutinous rice $3
This was one of my favorite. I always liked these glutinous rice.













#32 chicken nugget $4.25
You know how when you go to Chinese supermarket, you always smell something unique? This chicken nugget tastes like that.













#76 sausage with peanut powder $1.75
This sausage was actually better than you think. It's peanut butter and crushed peanuts on top of sliced sausage.













#172 lychee jelly juice $3
My lychee jelly juice was very good. Recommended.













Rating (food): 3.8 / 5
Rating (service): 3.5 / 5
Repeat: Yes

SinBaLa
651 W Duarte Rd. #F
Arcadia, CA 91007

(626) 446-0886

Mon, Wed-Sun 11 am - 10 pm
Closed on every Tuesday

http://sinbalanet.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/sinbala-restaurant-arcadia

Sinbala Restaurant on Urbanspoon


にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

2 comments:
Write comments