Brew You - Koreatown - Vegas and Food

Apr 5, 2011

Brew You - Koreatown

 

I didn't know about this cafe until I saw on IPOPDEAL. So I bought coupon on IPOPDEAL website, $5 for $10 worth of food and drinks. What a good deal! You can still purchase coupon online (expires 4/15/11).

This cafe has cheap sushi, coffee drinks, smoothies and frozen yogurt. The cashier Korean lady was nice and friendly, we were chatting until my sushi was ready, then she started making my drink. My ice blended was good, and sushi is really cheap, but it's not bad at all.






















































































Iced blended vanilla latte $5



















Spicy tuna roll (8pcs) $3.99
I was gonna order crunchy roll, but she said "no crunchy roll, I can get any other rolls, but not crunchy roll." Ok, so I got spicy tuna roll. It doesn't have much flavor without any sauce, but really fine if you eat them with soy sauce.














Rating (food): 3.8 / 5
Rating (service): 4.5 / 5
Repeat: Yes


Brew You
808 S Western Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90005

(213) 382-0305

Mon-Sat 10 am - 10 pm
Sun 11 am - 10 pm

http://www.yelp.com/biz/brew-you-los-angeles

Brew You on Urbanspoon


にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments