La Brea Bakery - Los Angeles - Vegas and Food

Jun 22, 2011

La Brea Bakery - Los Angeles

 

I've been wanted to come here for years. I didn't know they also have scones and other pastries.
While I was taking pics of inside the store, the lady told me I can't take photos. Oh well.
I was on my way to Melrose, but I decided to have a bite, because they look so delicious. Well, I ended up eating them all. They were just so delicious, I couldn't stop eating.




































While I was sitting and eating outside, I saw some model looking cool L.A. people walking into this bakery. This was the moment I felt like "This is so Los Angeles".








































Artichoke snack bread $3













Mixed berry scone $4













I know it doesn't look like scone at all. The bun was very soft, it really go well with berries.













Rating (food): 4.5 / 5
Rating (service): 2 / 5
Repeat: Yes

La Brea Bakery
624 S La Brea Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90036
(323) 939-6813

http://www.labreabakery.com/index.aspx


http://www.yelp.com/biz/la-brea-bakery-los-angeles

La Brea Bakery on Urbanspoon



にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ
人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments