Coffee House Heyri - Koreatown - Vegas and Food

Jul 8, 2011

Coffee House Heyri - Koreatown

 

Overpriced Korean cafe. I thought the food was fine, but seriously, way over priced. I mean, would you pay $6-7 for a cup of coffee drink or smoothie? Not me. I came here with @LaHaninFitness and he hated this place. He said NEVER again. I mentioned it because he told me to say it.





























menu
















































Lunch & Dinner menu


















Sunday afternoon, this place was packed with older Korean ladies, probably came here after church.













Press it when you need the server













Seafood pasta (cream sauce) $7.95 (lunch)


























Red bean shaved ice $12.95
Enough for two. Big portion. Yum.













Rating (food): 3.5 / 5
Rating (service): 3.5 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Coffee House Heyri
755 S Hobart Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90005

(213) 389-6138

Mon-Sun 10 am - 2 am

http://www.yelp.com/biz/coffee-house-heyri-los-angeles



にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ
人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments