cafe spot - koreatown - Vegas and Food

Sep 18, 2011

cafe spot - koreatown

 

Me and my friend wanted to go to Antique cafe but we couldn't find parking so we decided to come here. Yes, there is valet parking. This Spot cafe was full with young Korean kids. Everything on the menu were overpriced (yes, two non-alcohol drinks were $15), but I did like my slush. Also the lady at the cafe was not friendly and I was not comfortable being here. Sorry, but "spot" is not my spot.



















menu




















































Lychee slush boba drink (pic front) $6.75 and fresh fruit juice $7.25













Rating (drink): 3.6 / 5
Service: 2.5 / 5
Repeat: No

Cafe Spot
3324 W 6th
Los Angeles, CA 90020

(213) 380-7200

Mon-Sat 10 am - 4 am
Sun 11 am - 3 am

http://www.yelp.com/biz/spot-coffee-los-angeles


にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ
人気ブログランキングへ

1 comment:
Write comments