Oinkster - Eagle Rock - Vegas and Food

Sep 19, 2011

Oinkster - Eagle Rock

 

Oinkster, I didn't know about this place but I found out, this place is famous and popular for pastrami sandwich. In fact, this place was on food network's Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. But I wanted to order Ube shake. So many people recommended to get ube shake here but unfortunately, they said they don't have ube ice cream so they can't make ube shake. Oh well,.. so I got a regular burger. I know, I should have ordered pastrami sandwich. Because my burger was average but I got to taste pastrami and it was very tasty.











































Yes, this place has happy hour M-F 3-6pm
1/3lb burger + fries $3.99 when you buy a drink / piggy fries $2 / chili fries $2 / Reg fries $1













menu


























Classic burger 1/3 pound $4.75
Nebraska Angus beef with own thousan island dressing, house cured dill pickles, onions, tomato, lettuce













Pastrami sandwich and fries


























Rating : 3.7 / 5
Service: N/A
Repeat: Yes

Oinkster
2005 Colorado Blvd
Eagle Rock, CA 90041

(323) 255-6465

Mon-Thu, Sun 11 am - 10 pm
Fri-Sat 11 am - 11 pm

http://www.theoinkster.com/


http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-oinkster-eagle-rock

Oinkster on Urbanspoon


にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ
人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments