Wakasan - West Los Angeles - Vegas and Food

Sep 27, 2011

Wakasan - West Los Angeles

 

This is one of my favorite Japanese restaurant in Los Angeles. It's very small place, packed with Japanese customers. All workers are Japanese and they were very friendly. The food was delicious. Everything I ate were delicious. This is my comfort food.





Shochu cocktail. We ordered a bottle of shochu. If you can't finish drinking, you can keep your bottle, and drink on your next visit.













I said I wanna make my shochu sweeter, more like fruit flavor, and they gave me this flavored liquor













daily special































drink menu


















menu


















Fresh Oyester shell $3
Fresh, no fishy smell, tasty.













cucumber $5













tsukune $5













I think this is "suji omelet " $9, suji meat inside fluffy omelet. A MUST try. So delicious.



























bongore
$8
Fake bongore, using udon noodles.













bamboo rice $18































kinoko butter $8













Rating : 5 / 5
Service: 4 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Wakasan (わかさんち)
1929 Westwood Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90025

(310) 446-5241

Mon, Wed-Thu, Sun 6 pm - 11:30 pm
Wed-Sun 11:30 am - 2 pm
Fri-Sat 6 pm - 12:30 am

http://www.yelp.com/biz/wakasan-los-angeles

Wakasan Food Service on Urbanspoon


にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ
人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments