AKA - An American Bistro - Pasadena - Vegas and Food

Dec 17, 2011

AKA - An American Bistro - Pasadena

 

Thanks to yelp for this great event. I was attending to Yelp Pasadena food crawl and AKA was one of the place. I'm not familiar with the restaurants in Pasadena so this event was very good opportunity for me to try out some of the popular places in Pasadena.

I can't really judge this place since all I had was one drink and fries. But some guy was eating steak or something and it looked really good.














































AKA menu


























Blood orange cosmos
Sorry to say this but it wasn't so good.













crispy portobello fries / ruffle aioli













It was greasy and wasn't very crispy. Also I wish I could have more than 3 tiny pieces.














AKA - An American Bistro
41 Hugus Alley
Pasadena, CA 91105

(626) 564-8111

Mon-Thu, Sun 11:30 am - 9:30 pm
Fri-Sat 11:30 am - 10:30 pm

http://www.akabistro.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/aka-an-american-bistro-pasadena-


AKA Bistro on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments