Delicious toasted bagel sandwich at Night toast cafe - Downtown, L.A. (CLOSED) - Vegas and Food

Dec 9, 2011

Delicious toasted bagel sandwich at Night toast cafe - Downtown, L.A. (CLOSED)

 

I normally don't go to cafe and eat just by myself, but sometimes, I just like to walk around and find new places. I knew about this place for a while, so I finally decided to try here because I had 50% off scout mob coupon. I got croissant and veggie sandwich, total was only $5.25 plus tax. I love scout mob. I left this place with happy face. And thank you for the very friendly service. Even it took a while to get my sandwich, still I was very happy.




I usually like to sit outside, but there is a bus stop right in front of the cafe (it's convenient, but also annoying at the same time), also I saw homeless walking by, so I sat down inside.































Almond croissant $2.49













yummy.













Veggie sandwich (with no cheese) $7.99
pesto, eggplant, mixed peppers, alfalfa sprouts













It comes with your choice of salad or potato salad, but they didn't have potato salad, so I got Mediterranean salad (olives, tomatoes, vinaigrette).













I asked if I can get my veggie sandwich with bagel toast instead of french roll, because that's what you should get here. Both sandwich and salad were tasty. I really like my toasted bagel sandwich.


























menu
































Rating (food): 4.2 / 5
Rating (service): 4 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Night toast cafe
653 S Spring St
Los Angeles, CA 90014

(213) 488-9944

Mon-Sat 9 am - 10 pm
Sun 9 am - 3 pm

http://nighttoast.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/night-toast-cafe-los-angeles

Night Toast Cafe on Urbanspoon


にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments