Firenze Osteria - Toluca Lake - Vegas and Food

Dec 27, 2011

Firenze Osteria - Toluca Lake

 

I was pretty excited coming here. We didn't have any reservations, but I think we got here at 5pm and the place was empty. Of course this place was packed when we were leaving. 
The service was not outstanding but good. Nice atmosphere. The food can be good or not so good, depending on what you order.

Happy Hour. Monday - Thursday 5-7pm, $4 cocktails.





























menu














We started off with bread, but bread was dry. Disappointed.













Dipping for the bread

























Sesame Ahi tuna salad$20.95
sesame tuna steak, mesculin, roasted asparagus and carrots, cherry tomato, balsamic dressing.
The carrot was tough but other than that, the salad was very good. The picture below is half portion. They split for us.













Broccoli squash soup (soup of the day) $7.95













Wheat spaghetti$16.95
wheat spaghetti, chicken breast, arugula, roasted cherries, sun-dried tomatoes, shredded carrots, basil, light pesto sauce.
We didn't like this pasta. I could eat it, but my friend absolutely hated it. It just didn't taste right with wheat spaghetti and pesto sauce together.













Crab cake$16.95
lump crab meat cake, cole slaw
Simply delicious.














Lobster ravioli $17.95
lobster tail and  vegetables ravioli, cherry tomatoes and shrimp in a white wine lobster sauce.
This ravioli was good.












Cappuccino












Mixed berry meringue$8.95
fluffy meringue, filled with Chantilly cream and topped with fresh mixed berries.

I wanted to eat Tiramisu, but I ordered this because my meal was heavy so I wanted to finish my meal with something light. Berries are my favorite although I'm not a big fan of meringue.













Rating (food): 3.7 / 5
Rating (service): 4 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Firenze Osteria
4212 Lankershim Blvd
Toluca Lake, CA 91602
(818) 760-7081

Mon-Fri 11 am - 3 pm
Mon-Thu 5 pm - 11 pm
Fri-Sat 5 pm - 12 am
Sun 5 pm - 10 pm

http://www.firenzeosteria.com/firenzeOsteria.html

http://www.yelp.com/biz/firenze-osteria-toluca-lake-2

Firenze Osteria on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments