Semi sweet bakery - Downtown Los Angeles - Vegas and Food

Dec 1, 2011

Semi sweet bakery - Downtown Los Angeles

 

Newly opened bakery in Downtown, Los Angeles, just around the corner from Nickel Diner, and also Baby Cakes NYC. When I'm in the area, I like to stop by at Baby cakes and check out their day old 50% off pastries, then come here.

Pastries are reasonable (I hope they don't change the prices) and delicious. Most items are between $1-$3. Everything looks homemade and yummy. I was gonna try savory pie but sorry, no cheese for me. Too bad. And of course, maple bacon sticky buns, Ding-a-Lings, and pocket tarts, yes, that's what I have to get next time.





























































Red Velvet Ding-a-Lings $2.50



























































































7 up pound cake













and here's my 7up pound cake $2
I'm gonna make this at home. LOVE it.













I forgot what this was, but some kind of cookie, and it was delicious. So tasty. $1.25.













Free cookies on grand opening day













Rating (food): 4.3 / 5
Rating (service): 3 / 5
Repeat: Yes

semi sweet bakery
105 E 6th St
Los Angeles, CA 90013

(213) 228-9975

Tue-Thu, Sun 8 am - 4 pm
Fri-Sat 8 am - 6 pm

http://semisweetbakery.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/semi-sweet-bakery-los-angeles

Semi Sweet Bakery on Urbanspoon


にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

3 comments:
Write comments