Sushi Roku - Pasadena - Vegas and Food

Dec 20, 2011

Sushi Roku - Pasadena

 

This was our last stop of Yelp Pasadena food crawl (I know... I haven't even updated the first place). Because I got coupon for complimentary appetizer, I went back with my friend. At the food crawl, we got to taste cocktail, tuna, and rice cake with tuna. I'd recommend this place just for the atmosphere but not for the food. Yeah, it's a good date spot. The food was average although the service was good when I went back with my friend.






























Roku Fusion.
It seems like no one liked it, including me..













Tuna sashimi carpaccio













Spicy tuna hanabi (crispy rice cake/tuna on top)


























Happy hour menu













This is what I got using my complimentary appetizer tasting coupon.













Ingen Itame (Green beans) $3













Popcorn shrimp tempura $3































Beautiful. Merry Christmas.


















Rating (food): 3.4 / 5
Rating (service): 4 / 5
Repeat: Maybe

Sushi Roku
33 Miller Alley
Pasadena, CA 91103

(626) 683-3000

Mon-Fri 11:30 am - 2:30 pm
Mon-Thu 5 pm - 10 pm
Fri 5 pm - 11 pm
Sat 12 pm - 11 pm
Sun 12 pm - 10 pm

http://www.sushiroku.com/sushiroku/index.htm

http://www.yelp.com/biz/sushi-roku-pasadena


Sushi Roku on Urbanspoon


にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments