Urbano Pizza Bar - Downtown, L.A. - Vegas and Food

Dec 13, 2011

Urbano Pizza Bar - Downtown, L.A.

 

Thanks to Black Board Eats for 30% off coupon! One pizza and meatballs, only $15! And they have coolhaus sammies!!


































menu












































beef meatballs with warm pizza bread $8
There were three big meatballs. I really enjoyed meatballs along with bread. Crispy outside with delicious sauce.













scimmietta $13
smoked bacon, pumpkin, goat cheese













I thought I get pumpkin as a topping but it wasn't. I like pizza here because I like wood fired pizza, but my friend didn't like pizza at all. My friend said "I like California pizza kitchen better".


























Rating (food): 4 / 5
Rating (service): 3.8 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Urbano Pizza Bar
630 W 6th St
Los Angeles, CA 90017

(213) 614-1900

Mon-Thu 11:30 am - 11 pm
Fri 11:30 am - 12 am
Sat 6 pm - 12 am

http://urbanopizzabar.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/urbano-pizza-bar-los-angeles

Urbano Pizza Bar on Urbanspoon



にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments