Wolfgang Puck Bistro at South Coast Plaza - Costa Mesa - Vegas and Food

Dec 30, 2011

Wolfgang Puck Bistro at South Coast Plaza - Costa Mesa

 

It's located at South Coast Plaza and I didn't know but there are some pretty good restaurants here. There are some other places I wanted to eat, but it was lunch time and other places were packed. So I said, let's go Wolfgang Puck bistro. The food should be fine there. We were hungry and lucky for us, we were seated right away.















menu



















Wine. I can't remember which one, but our server recommended and it was sweetest wine they have. We loved it.













Complimentary bread/cracker. I personally prefer to have some bread.













Clam chowder $7
potatoes, bacon, onions, celery














Bacon wrapped meatloaf $14
mashed potatoes, port wine sauce and crispy onion rings












We loved it. Simply delicious. I haven't had meatloaf for so many years so I just had to order this.












Traditional margherita $9












I was hoping to have some good pizza, but unfortunately, pizza wasn't good at all. The crust was too thin for my taste. I didn't like pizza but I'd love to try some other pizza they have. I hope I have a chance to come back since they gave us a coupon for buy 1 get 1 free entree and I wanna use it!













Rating (food): 3.7 / 5
Rating (service): 3.5 / 5
Repeat: Yes



Wolfgang Puck bistro
3333 Bristol Street
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

http://www.wolfgangpuck.com/restaurants/casual-dining/Wolfgang-Puck-Bistros/7504

http://www.yelp.com/biz/wolfgang-puck-bistro-costa-mesa

Wolfgang Puck Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments