All about the bread - Los Angeles - Vegas and Food

Mar 18, 2012

All about the bread - Los Angeles

 

I had a Black Board Eats coupon for this place. I came here around lunch time and there were line so I left and came back later. I couldn't make my mind between honey lime chicken or meatball but I got meatball. My sandwich was $6.50 for regular size or $7.50 for large. I got regular size. After tax and 50% off, my sandwich was almost $4. I was kinda shocked. What? 60 cents tax? This is not cheap.

After I placed my order, I waited about 10 minutes.


















Meatball sandwich with no cheese (reg size) $3.82 ($3.25 + $0.57, Reg price $6.50)












Maybe there were 4-6 meatballs? Not sure because my meatball was all mashed, looked like mashed Italian sausage. I did like my sandwich, the bread was chewy and sour, meatball was good too. But it's not worth paying $7 for this small size sandwich.














Rating: 3.7 / 5
Service: 3.3 / 5
Repeat: Maybe

All about the bread
7111 Melrose Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90046

(323) 930-8989

Mon-Sun 11 am - 9 pm

http://allaboutthebread.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/all-about-the-bread-los-angeles

 All About the Bread on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments