Caffe Primo - West Hollywood - Vegas and Food

Mar 6, 2012

Caffe Primo - West Hollywood

 

I love cafes, I always wanna go inside when I see the cafes so.. yeah, I did. This Caffe Primo in W. Ho has gelato, sandwiches, wines and pastries. Also open late and cool space. But this cashier lady was really rude and also everything is overpriced. Well, this is W.Ho. If I wanna go to Caffe Primo, I just gonna go to the one in Downtown location. Their pastries are cheaper, like around $2 and all the pastries are 50% off after 4pm. Yes, you can get some muffins, croissants, etc for only $1 each and they are more friendly.



















Bread pudding
This big bread pudding was around $7 after tax. 












Yes, I did like bread pudding but no way I'm paying $7 for this again.













Rating: 3.5 / 5
Service: 2 / 5
Repeat: No

Caffe Primo
8590 Sunset Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90069

(310) 289-8895

Mon-Sun 8 am - 12 am

 http://iloveprimo.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/caffe-primo-west-hollywood

 Caffe Primo on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments