Island Seafood restaurant - Koreatown - Vegas and Food

Mar 1, 2012

Island Seafood restaurant - Koreatown

 

This is one of the place serves live seafood in Koreatown.We ordered one of the combo, not sure which combo we got. We also ordered sushi and sushi roll combo $27. I thought the food was good but nothing amazing. If I want live seafood, I probably try somewhere else.  Although I did like sea urchin rice. I wish I ordered live lobster and sea urchin..















menu














banchan












Salad












Seafood













Uni rice













Sea eel















Sashimi













sushi roll












sushi














Live octopus. Yes, it was moving.














Rating: 3.7 / 5
Service: 3.5 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Island Seafood restaurant
4356 Beverly Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90004

(323) 953-1740

http://www.yelp.com/biz/island-seafood-restaurant-los-angeles

 Island Seafood Restaurant on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments