Tom N Toms coffee - Korean version of Starbucks - Vegas and Food

Mar 22, 2012

Tom N Toms coffee - Korean version of Starbucks

 

Tom N Tom's are all over the koreatown now. Yes, there is Tom N Toms across the street from this location. Crazy. Tom N Toms is Korean version of Starbucks. Yes, I do like their drinks and food. I enjoyed brick toast and pretzel. But overpriced.

pros:
This place is open late.
Good place to hang out or study. I was here for 2 hours.
Free Wi-fi.
Password for Internet and the bathroom is on the receipt.

cons:
Always crowded.
When I was here, the bathroom was extremely dirty and there was no napkins to wipe off your hands.















pretzel menu.












 Pecan Praline tomnccino(grande) $4.30













Almond pretzel $3.99
I had my pretzel with caramel sauce. You can choose from 5 different sauces.













Caramel Bread $5.50














Kiwi smoothie (tall) $3.20  and Cafe Latte (grande) $3.40
I thought my latte wasn't so good but that's because I've been drinking good latte all over the L.A.














Mix berry tart $4.50













Rating: 3.6 / 5
Service: 3.3 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Tom N Toms (Solair)
3785 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90010

(213) 389-1878 

http://www.tomntoms.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/tom-n-toms-los-angeles-6

 Tom N Toms Coffee (Wilshire/Western Solair) on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments