Van de Kamp's frozen fish fillets - Vegas and Food

Mar 20, 2012

Van de Kamp's frozen fish fillets

 

Sure, I've seen Van de Kamp's frozen fillets at grocery stores, but I never purchased it before and that's just because I don't buy frozen food (well, I buy ice cream, corn and peas sometimes, but that's all I buy). Since I got some coupons, I got beer battered fillets, crunchy fish sticks, and crispy fish fillets. I have one more coupon so I need to find popcorn fish since I wanna try that, but I don't have any space in my freezer. I need bigger fridge..

I tried all three and my favorite was Beer battered fillets (of course..). Since I wanted to be healthier and tastier, I made oyakodon and sandwiches using fish fillets. It was actually pretty good.I'm sure these will go well with tartar sauce.

















Well, the direction says put in the oven for 30 minutes but I'm too lazy to wait 30 minutes, so I just cooked in a grilled pan. I didn't need any oil, I just put in a pan, cooked both sides for about 3-5 minutes.













Oyakodon (Japanese rice bowl with egg and onion), I used two fish sticks.














Sandwich - fillet with homemade carrot bread













Another sandwich - with fillet, avocado, lettuce













And more sandwich - fillet, avocado, kaiware, turkey ham, lettuce on baguette













Visit website for $1 off coupon
http://www.vandekamps.com/



As part of the Foodbuzz Tastemaker Program, I received Van De Kamp's coupons.

No comments:
Write comments