Young Dong restaurant - Koreatown - Vegas and Food

Mar 11, 2012

Young Dong restaurant - Koreatown

 

Young Dong restaurant, it's located next to M Grill. This place specializes Korean soup, perfect hangover place. I think I'm start realizing Sul Lung Tang is not my favorite.

*I know, the quality of the pics are not great since I took them with my phone.













kimchi












and more kimchi












Sul Lung Tang $8.72
I think this is #1. There are condiments on the table, you add green onions and salt as much as you want, the way you like.














Rating: 3.3 / 5
Service: 3.5 / 5
Repeat: Maybe

Young Dong restaurant
3828 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90010

(213) 386-3729

http://www.yelp.com/biz/young-dong-restaurant-los-angeles

 Young Dong on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments