Bru Coffeebar - Los Feliz - Vegas and Food

May 19, 2012

Bru Coffeebar - Los Feliz

 

I was surprised because there were only one customer on upstairs while all other restaurants around here were packed. My friend was so worried, keep asking me "are you sure? maybe we should go somewhere else".
















tea












I wanted to get some pastries but they were all sold out. They only had madeleine.












menu


















Latte $4.50
My latte was good, my friend ordered espresso and he said it was really strong.














Rating: 3.7 / 5
Service: 3.5 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Bru Coffeebar 
1866 N Vermont Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90027
(323) 664-7500

Mon-Thu 7 am - 8 pm
Fri-Sat 7 am - 10 pm
Sun 8 am - 8 pm

http://www.brucoffeebar.com/ 

www.yelp.com/biz/bru-coffeebar-los-angeles-2

No comments:
Write comments