Myung Dong Kyoja - Koreatown - Vegas and Food

May 20, 2012

Myung Dong Kyoja - Koreatown

 

Open 24 hours, this place is known for their steamed dumplings and noodles. So of course that's what we ordered. They also have two other locations, in Anaheim and Lakewood. Once you order your food, you get food right away, but it was difficult to get refill because there was only one guy working in front.








kimchi. I didn't like kimchi here.

shrimp and pork dumplings $10.99
10 pieces of steamed dumplings with shrimp, pork, and vegetable.
Delicious. I couldn't stop eating it and I really liked it. Gotta order it.
I think this is Kal Guk Su   $7.99
Thinly sliced noodles with pork dumplings, ground chicken, and veggies in chicken broth.
Noodles were good and it's housemade, but I don't think I'm ordering it again.

shrimp and pork dumplings



Rating: 3.5 / 5
Service: 3 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Myung Dong Kyoja
3630 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90010

(213) 385-7789
Open 24 hours

http://www.yelp.com/biz/myung-dong-kyoja-los-angeles

Myung Dong Kyoja Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:
Write comments