Pho Saigon - Koreatown - Vegas and Food

May 28, 2012

Pho Saigon - Koreatown

 

There are so many pho places in this area. But I never go eat Pho and I guess that's because I've only had Pho once in my life and it had no taste. Since then, I just didn't eat pho. But my friend said they are going to eat Pho so I followed them after clubbing. This place is open until 4am. The food is light so it's good place to eat late night.

Since this is the PHO place, I was gonna get pho but after looking at the menu, I decided to get vermicelli dish.













2am, packed














menu



















Here's my Charbroiled chicken & egg roll over vermicelli $6.95
I actually loved it. When I ate all together, it was very tasty. I was gonna take home half, but I think I ate them all.












For plain noodle soup













Plain noodle soup $5.95
I know, it's so plain. That's why you get all the stuff above. Maybe I should get this next time.















Rating (food): 3.7 / 5
Rating (service): 4 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Pho Saigon 
3831 W 6th St
Los Angeles, CA 90020
(213) 386-6555

Mon, Sun 8 am - 10:30 pm
Tue-Sat 8 am - 4 am

http://phosaigongrill.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/pho-saigon-los-angeles-2

 Pho Saigon on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments