SK's Donuts & Croissant - Los Angeles - Vegas and Food

May 30, 2012

SK's Donuts & Croissant - Los Angeles

 

Everyone loves donuts. I love donuts. Every time I see donuts shops, I just go in. I got maple bacon donuts and blueberry donuts, the total was $2.30 and I'm thinking to going back again to try some other donuts. Yeah.. did I say I'm going back? Yup, they were good. This place also offer good deal on yelp. Check it out if you are buying a lot.


























Maple bacon donuts












Blueberry donuts














Rating (food): 3.7 / 5
Rating (service): 3 / 5
Repeat: Yes

SK's Donuts & Croissant
5850 W 3rd St
Los Angeles, CA 90036

(323) 935-2409

open 24 hours

http://www.yelp.com/biz/sks-donuts-and-croissant-los-angeles

 SK's Donuts & Croissant on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments