The Village Kitchen - Los Angeles - Vegas and Food

May 18, 2012

The Village Kitchen - Los Angeles

 

Thanks to Scoutmob. This place is located in the middle of nowhere but I decided to go here at least once, while I have 50% off on Scoutmob. I came here on Friday and they didn't have many pastries. Because they are closed on Sat and Sundays and that's why they didn't have many pastries. The guy told me they have more stuff on Mondays and other weekdays. Also he was very nice and friendly. The pastries at the village kitchen was good, also reasonable. I'd stop by whenever I'm in the area.


















All these pastries were total $1.50 plus tax after 50% off. I got cranberry scone and cinnamon bun. The guy also gave me one of the pastry for free. Scone was good, cinnamon bun was dried out (Yes, I microwaved), could be a day old, not sure.













This is the one I got for free, I'm not sure what it is, but it was very sweet, covered with rich caramel or some kind of sauce. I thought maybe it's gonna be too sweet for me, but it wasn't.














Rating: 3.6 / 5
Service: 4 / 5
Repeat: Yes

The Village Kitchen
1667 Beverly Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90026
(213) 235-1487

Mon-Fri 7 am - 5 pm

http://www.gschomeless.org/Templates/TheVillageKitchenHomePage.html

http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-village-kitchen-los-angeles

 The Village Kitchen on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments