Boba 7 - Downtown, L.A. - Vegas and Food

Aug 30, 2012

Boba 7 - Downtown, L.A.

 

New hidden boba place in Downtown! It's located inside Soi 7. Just walk in, keep going straight back.
They have yelp check-in special, it's $1 off. Sweet.

I like this place because they have some unique boba drinks such as alcoholic boba drink, horchata with honey boba, and green apple green tea.Yogurt soju and boba? I never thought about it. I've gotta try that.

















menu



















Horchata with honey boba $4 and taro mochi bun $1.50. I used $1 off so the total was $4.50.














Taro mochi bun is from flour + tea in Pasadena. Flour + Tea is one of the place I've been wanting to go since their opening day, but I never got a chance to go but now, I can get in DTLA!



























Boba 7
518 W 7th St
Los Angeles, CA 90014
(213) 538-8022

Tue-Wed 2 pm - 8 pm
Thu-Sat 2 pm - 10 pm

http://www.yelp.com/biz/boba-7-los-angeles-2
 

1 comment:
Write comments