Caffe Bene - Koreatown - Vegas and Food

Aug 24, 2012

Caffe Bene - Koreatown

 

Yay! Another new cafe in Koreatown. I like the ambiance of the cafe. I was hoping they had more desserts but all they have is overpriced waffles, thick toast, and some cakes.Although I do wanna try Fig jam & almond waffle next time.

I was looking at the menu and I really wanted to try Misugaru frappe because it look so yummy in the picture, so I ordered Cranberry Almond frappe. In the picture of the frappes, there are almonds and cranberries on top of the frappe but I guess that was just for the advertisement, since my frappe didn't have it. I was fooled by the picture.

Also I know it's so hard to find the parking in Koreatown.Yeah, it's almost impossible to find street parking or free parking. Well, just don't tell anyone, (whispering) just park at the CGV cinema. It's free.






















Cranberry Almond Misugaru frappe (S) $4.95 and smoothie and ice cream












Strawberry & cream waffle $5.95













Caramel banana waffle $5.95













Banana pastry $1.60 from Paris Baguette
I didn't see anything I wanted at the moment, so I went to Paris Baguette next door, and I got this pastry. It was delicious and cheap.













Rating : 3.4 / 5
Service: 3 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Caffe Bene
611 S Western Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90010
11am~

http://www.thecaffebene.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/caff%C3%A9-bene-los-angeles-2

No comments:
Write comments