Coolhaus fried chicken and waffles ice cream sandwich - Vegas and Food

Aug 27, 2012

Coolhaus fried chicken and waffles ice cream sandwich

 

Well, it's been really hot in L.A. and I saw Coolhaus truck! How can I say "no" to it!? I haven't had their sammies for so long. I saw the menu, I saw something I want, so I waited in line about 5 minutes, and I got my sammie! I couldn't decide between vegan carrot cake cookie and hotcake. I got hotcake but why didn't I get both? Damn.. And for the ice cream, I also couldn't make my mind between "chicken and waffles" and "beer and pretzel". I sampled both. Still wasn't sure because I liked both. Well, I got chicken and waffles because I thought that's more interesting.

CLICK HERE for pics from 2010

















hotcake cookie + fried chicken and waffles ice cream with edible wrapper $5
candied fried chicken & fried chicken caramel in brown butter ice cream












Yeah.. that's right. I got fried chicken and waffles ice cream! Yummy














Here's more pics from 2011.
Red velvet ice cream sammie












Guinnell chip ice cream sammie












Back in Aug, 2011












I think this is key lime ice cream sammie














http://eatcoolhaus.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/coolhaus-ice-cream-truck-culver-city-2

Coolhaus (food truck) on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments