Copenhagen Pastry - Culver City - Vegas and Food

Aug 8, 2012

Copenhagen Pastry - Culver City

 

I was here for their Grand Opening event back in July. They had some samples of coffee and pastries. They had 3 different pastries to sample and all of them were really delicious. I really enjoyed them all but I must say, you have to get copenhagen.
















Water Kringle













Kringle













Copenhagen



























Yes, they have a loaf of bread too.














Apple pastry













Morning Poppy
















After trying out some samples, I had to get something to take home with me. I got Morning poppy $1.50 and Raspberry pastry $1.85. They were good but not good as samples I tried. Also I wish they had more choices. Although pastries are good prices.













Copenhagen Pastry
11113 Washington Blvd
Culver City, CA 90232

(310) 839-8900

Mon-Fri 7 am - 5 pm
Sat-Sun 8 am - 4 pm

 http://www.copenhagenpastry.com/ 

 http://www.yelp.com/biz/copenhagen-pastry-culver-city

No comments:
Write comments