Ice Up Shaved Ice - Koreatown - Vegas and Food

Aug 22, 2012

Ice Up Shaved Ice - Koreatown

 

New shaved ice place opened in Koreatown. Although I don't come here for shaved ice. I come here for their "Valencia". It's yummy and cheap ice cream sammy.

For Harmony Ice, Valencia, and Ice puff, you pick the flavor, then you pick ice cream, then choose up to 3 toppings. You make your own combination so you can always try somethings new. I was here again today, I was gonna try Harmony Ice or Ice Puff because I wanted to try, but I ended up eating Valencia.. again.
















menu














These are for Harmony Ice.













And they are for Valencia. It look like cookie but it's more like spongy meringue or something. It's sticky and soft. Some of you may not like it.













Blueberry Valencia with green tea ice cream + 3 toppings: mochi, red bean, cheesecake $2.50














Green tea Valencia with coffee ice cream + 3 toppings: red bean, mochi, mango $2.50













Rating : 3.8 / 5
Service: 3.5 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Ice Up Shaved Ice
703 S Vermont Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90005

http://www.yelp.com/biz/ice-up-shaved-ice-los-angeles


No comments:
Write comments