Ink Sack - West Hollywood - Vegas and Food

Aug 15, 2012

Ink Sack - West Hollywood

 

Aug 9,2012, Ink Sack had their 1 year anniversary and they were giving away free cold fried chicken sandwich with purchase. When I got here, there were only one other customer. Lucky me, I didn't have to wait in line at all.

















menu.













Cold fried chicken (left) $4 and The Jose Andres, aka " The Spanish godfather" $6













Cold fried chicken sandwich with no cheese. I really loved this tasty sandwich. It was basically like chicken katsu (cutlet) sandwich.


























The Jose Andres, aka " The Spanish godfather"












The sandwich was different from what I thought. I thought it's gonna be chorizo sausage (like sausage, not sliced deli meat) and serrano ham. Well, the sandwich was good, but not really what I wanted. I wish I got tuna sandwich instead..













Well, I had to do this because I've read many people talking how their sandwiches are small.















Rating : 3.8 / 5
Service: 4 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Ink Sack
8360 Melrose Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90069

(323) 655-7225

Mon-Sun 11 am - 8 pm

http://mvink.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/ink-sack-los-angeles-3

ink.sack on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments