Papi's Pizzeria - Downtown - Vegas and Food

Aug 10, 2012

Papi's Pizzeria - Downtown

 

I had Scoutmob 50% off so I stopped by here. Since I really didn't wanna get a whole pizza (it's too much just for myself),  I came here to just get some slices. Unfortunately, they only had pepperoni and cheese. They said they usually have more to choose from but because it's been very slow, they only had two types of pizzas. Oh well.. Since I don't like cheese, the only choice was pepperoni, and pepperoni is also not my choice at pizza places. But I gave a try anyway since I was there.
















Regular price is $3 plus tax $3.26. After 50% off, it was $2. Now I'm not really sure why it was $2 though but whatever,.














I actually enjoyed my pepperoni pizza. It's thin crust, lots of big pepperoni and some basil on top. And yes, it was cheesy so I had to take off some cheese. Yeah.. I know I'm crazy. But I didn't grow up eating cheese, so I really can't eat that smelly cheese.













Rating : 4 / 5
Service: 4 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Papi's Pizzeria
109 E 8th St
Los Angeles, CA 90014

(213) 623-3588

Mon-Thu 11 am - 11 pm
Fri-Sat 11 am - 3 am

http://papispizzeria.com/ 

http://www.yelp.com/biz/papis-pizzeria-los-angeles

Papi's Pizzeria on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments