Good Eats Pasadena 9.08.2012 - Vegas and Food

Nov 30, 2012

Good Eats Pasadena 9.08.2012

 

Pics from Good Eats Pasadena back in September. I came here because Nathan Lyon. I like his show and I wanted to see him. There were so much free samples too.



















Peddler's Creamery












free samples


















Free samples from El Manjar Peruano

























Pumpkin pie pizza $5 from Papa D'z piza Fresca
homemade pumpkin pie mix, topped with candied walnuts, baked & topped with whipped cream and cinnamon













I always wanted to try Cutie Pie That!












And I got this.












Plum lollipie $3













Nathan Lyon!














Yelp goodies with yelp check-in!















http://www.yelp.com/biz/good-eats-pasadena-pasadena

No comments:
Write comments