Panini Grill & Restaurant - Vegas and Food

Nov 5, 2012

Panini Grill & Restaurant

 

Thanks to Living Social. I received $5 off and I decided to try this place. The deal was $5 for $10 of the food, and I used $5 off so yeah, it was free. I had to order online so I did it with my phone while I'm walking down the street. And my panini was ready in 20-30 minutes. Perfect.

















Prosciutto Parma (with no cheese) $9.25
Thinly sliced Prosciutto, roma tomato, marinated eggplant, and roasted peppers.













My panini was delicious but it could have some kind of sauce/pesto. Also I wouldn't pay $10 for this. That's just too much. If you wanna spend $10 for sandwich, go to Larchmont village wine spirits and cheese. They are the best.













Panini Grill & Restaurant 
5354 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90036
(323) 935-0237

Mon-Sat 9 am - 9 pm

http://www.paninirestaurant.net/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/panini-grill-and-restaurant-los-angeles-2

 Panini Restaurant on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments