Cho Man Won - Koreatown - Vegas and Food

Dec 27, 2012

Cho Man Won - Koreatown

 

New place! And their dumplings are $3.99. Well, I had to check out.
The lady who took my order didn't speak/ understand English well. I asked her if I can order 5pcs each of vegetable dumplings and kimchi dumplings, since they are both same prices (one order is 10 pieces). I clearly explained to her, and she said yes, so of course I thought she understood. But 5 minutes later, I got the bill, and it says $44. She placed my order with 5 orders each of Kimchi dumplings and veg dumplings, that's total 100 pieces. I said "no no no!" lol. Well, I talked with someone else who understand English and everything was fine, except I didn't get vegetable dumplings I ordered, they gave me beef dumplings. I was already home so.. oh well..
















menu
No to go order for Spicy noodle soup and Jajang Myeun



















Dumplings (10pcs) $3.99













As you can see, each dumpling is small.












And I ordered vegetable dumplings, but to me, it looks like beef dumplings. I'm not vegetarian so I don't have any problem eating it but this is not what I ordered. It was good but greasy.















Rating : 3.8 / 5
Service: 3 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Cho Man Won
2881 W Olympic Blvd
Los Angeles,CA 90006
(213) 249-9900

Mon-Sat 10 am - 9 pm

http://www.yelp.com/biz/cho-man-won-los-angeles-2

No comments:
Write comments