Georgetown Cupcakes - Los Angeles - Vegas and Food

Dec 2, 2012

Georgetown Cupcakes - Los Angeles

 

Well, I'm not a big fan of cupcakes but since they were giving away a free cupcake on their opening day, I decided to come here after work. Unfortunately, the day was raining and so cold. And I didn't think I had to wait in line outside. Yes, this place was all over the media, so many people visited here on the grand opening day for a free cupcake, just like me. Each cupcake is around $3. This place reminds me of Sprinkles cupcakes. If you like Sprinkles, you will like this place too. But cupcakes were way too sweet for me.























They were handing out some hot cocoa for people waiting in line outside in the rain.



















Made with cupcakes














My red velvet cupcake













Red Velvet and Vanilla birthday













My crushed cupcake and not crushed beautiful cupcakes..













Key lime, Salted caramel, and Mint cookies & creme
Mint cookies n creme cupcake has strong mint flavor.












Gluten free lava fudge
After sampling some cupcakes, we liked this frosting the best.



















Rating (food): 3 / 5
Rating (service): 3.5 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Georgetown Cupcake
143 S Robertson Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90048

Monday – Saturday 10am – 9pm
Sunday 10am – 8pm

http://www.georgetowncupcake.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/georgetown-cupcakes-los-angeles

Georgetown Cupcake on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments