Kaboom Jamaican Flavor - Los Angeles - Vegas and Food

Dec 5, 2012

Kaboom Jamaican Flavor - Los Angeles

 

I came here for Kaboom's anniversary special on Nov. 14. You can check their flyer HERE. I really wanted their Jerk chicken plate but it was sold out so I got brown stew chicken (S) instead. My big portions of small plate was only $6 (normally $7.50) with full of flavors, also came with free chicken soup, salad, fried plantain, rice and beans. Now that's a lot for only $6.
















menu














Plantains (side)













Gravy for rice
I know it doesn't look like gravy but this is like magic sauce. Rice itself had almost no flavor, but when you pour it over the rice, oh my god, you won't believe how tasty it gets. I asked gravy on the side, ended up pouring all. It was just so good.













Chicken soup (with no chicken)
It was complimentary for this anniversary day, but it was nothing special.













Salad (comes with my chicken stew)
Salad with grape, carrots, apples, dried cranberries and lettuce, I believe. It was very tasty and I love it.












Brown stew chicken (S) $6
Comes with fried plantain, rice and beans with gravy.
You can't tell from the picture, but my plate was big. If this is really small size, how big the large size would be?














Rating (food): 4.5 / 5
Rating (service): 3.8 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Kaboom Jamaican Flavor
4641 W Washington Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90016

(310) 710-0038

Mon-Fri 10 am - 9 pm
Sat 10 am - 10 pm

http://www.kaboomjamaicanflavor.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/kaboom-jamaican-flavor-los-angeles
 

No comments:
Write comments